My first painting was done for Inktober 2020. This one took around 1,5 hours and I really tried to go fast as possible with this one. I may have cheated a bit by covering half of the body with the cloth, but overall the main thing was the head.
I really wanted to make the snakes more detailed and slimmer, but this time I decided that I needed to try to keep this as a quick work.
After the painting was done I added a couple of textures on top of it. One is a simple photo of a canvas painted with gesso and the other one was just a photo from water that created something looking like smoke put as a "screen" on top of everything.